Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Battlestar Galactica writers strategically positioned for strike


Follow the exciting adventures of Jane Espenson, the Commander Co-Executive Producer of Battlestar Galactica as she attacks the Cylons studios:

I am freshly returned from the picket line. They have put our "team" of Battlestar writers at a secondary, but strategically important Universal side gate, primarily an entrance to the theme park but also used by productions. Even there, hidden and isolated, I was delighted to be joined by a number of fans and gentle blog readers who found me and then carried signs and endured my foot-sore company for the duration! Thank you! And, as for the rest of you, I would love to meet more of you during future mornings.

All this has happened before. All this will happen again. Just watch BSG Episode Number 54 to see how the strike ends.

No comments: